Be an Industry Leader
Organizations looking to infuse advanced manufacturing into their business are faced with endless options and complex technologies. At Crystal Robotics we will step you through the process, outlining the options, costs, and return on investment of integrating automation into your operation so that you stop feeling overwhelmed and start seeing results.
- Conference Call
- A call with our engineers to evaluate your needs and discuss possible solutions.
- On Site Visit
- We will send system integrators to your facility to walk through your current process with you, highlighting what automation could be best for you and further understanding your automation requirements.
- Concept Presentation
- Our integration team provides you with detailed project concepts including layout drawings and budgetary costs.
- Detailed Quote
- We’ll provide a project scope, concept drawings, costs, and ROI so you see the full project and the return on your investment.
- Models and Review
- Full 3D CAD models and review of final designs prior to production.
- Regular Project Updates
- We’re in this together! We believe in total transparency and will be in contact with you during the entire process.
- Factory Acceptance Testing
- Upon project completion we will invite you to come to our shop to make sure the functionality is what you expected prior to shipping. No surprises!
- On-site Installation and Startup
- We schedule a time that works within your current production schedule to install. We come to your factory, unpack the system and make any adjustments that are needed on site.
- We spend time running the real process with your production and maintenance team so they know how to use, take care of and maintain the machine.
- We are always here for you, just a phone call away. We want to be a long term partner, not just a one-time integrator.